VFX Coordinator – Scanline VFX (Vancouver)
Scanline VFX is Hiring for a VFX Coordinator!
Current projects in production: Batman v Superman, The 5TH Wave, Ben-Hur, King Arthur, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Independence Day 2
Those applying should be available for a Summer start.
SR VFX COORDINATOR
– Under the guidance of the Digital Producer or Digital Production Manager, schedules and tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system.
– Follows up with artists on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule
– Communicates any schedule changes to appropriate artists, Supervisors and Production team as needed
– Experience with production tracking software, Shotgun, and asset management
– Should have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
– Minimum 3 years visual effects production experience preferred
– Should have highly developed communication skills to facilitate interdepartmental needs
To apply for any of our open positions, please submit your info, cover letter, and resume with a link to your online website/portfolio through our jobs portal at: http://scanlinevfx.applyfirst.ca/jobs/SVFX47-vfx-coordinator-vancouver
We are unable to return materials, so please don’t submit originals.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Scanline VFX Recruiting VFX Coordinator, Scanline VFX, Scanline VFX hiring, Scanline VFX jobs, CG Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CGI, Jobs, Scanline VFX Recruiting, Scanline VFX Recruiting VFX Coordinator