Screen Scene Dublin Recruiting Senior Fluid FX Artist
Screen Scene VFX is looking for a Senior Fluids VFX artist to work on our upcoming project(s). Starting from July and should run for 2 to 3 months.
– European Passport and willing to relocate in Dublin
– Naiad, & 3dsMax experience
– V-Ray and Z-Brush experience is a plus
– A seasoned artist with a proven track record of delivering photo-real work for both feature
and episodic television series.
– Excellent personal and team management & communication talents, fluency in spoken and
written English is essential.
– Qualified candidates should submit a CV/Resume, reel link and any other relevant
information for consideration.
To apply please reference “CV” in the subject line to [email protected]
Screen Scene has been around for over 25 years, located in the heart of Dublin city. Starting with a staff of 3 people in 2 rooms, we now employ over 65 full time broadcast professionals, editors, colourists, visual fx people, sound editors and dubbing mixers and a support team of co-ordinators, engineers and people who generally make for hassle free post production. We have over 40 working environments including 17 picture cutting rooms, 6 sound editing rooms and 4 mixing rooms including our 5.1 Dolby approved Dubbing Theatre.
VFX Supervisor : Ed Bruce – VES award winner for Outstanding Supporting Visual Effects in a Broadcast Program – Game of Thrones (Season 1)
VFX Producer Alan Collins
This position is not for training up, please only apply if you meet the criteria. However we are always interested in hearing from new & exceptional talent who would like to be added to our Artist Database. To be added please reference ‘Database’ in the subject line to [email protected]
Screen Scene Recruiting, Screen Scene hiring, Senior Fluid FX Artist, FX Artist, Fluid FX Artist, jobs, vfx jobs, cg jobs,Screen Scene Dublin, Screen Scene, 3d, cgi, fx