Vision Globale (Montreal, QC) is seeking a Senior 3D Lighter
Vision Globale’s VFX studio is booked for an extended period of time on a prestigious slate of productions for several major clients from the US, Europe and local markets.
The senior lighter is responsible for final assembly of the 3D scene, the lighting, and rendering of all elements to deliver quality images within the standard requested.
Skills and requirements
- Considerable experience working as a 3D lighter
- Excellent understanding of lighting techniques
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of color space
- Good understanding of composition techniques
- Knowledge of the structure of 3D production pipelines
- Good working knowledge of industry-standard rendering engines such as Arnold, Renderman, 3Delight or Mental Ray
- Mastery of Maya, Nuke, Shake is required
- Able to complete work within dealines while maintaining constant communication with production team and leads
- Task driven, self-motivated and proactive
- Skilled in problem solving and technical troubleshooting
- Curiosity and desire to improve lighting skills
If you have the talent and the passion for VFX, join the Montreal Team to boost your career and live a new experience!
To apply: Thank you for sending your CV and demo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision Globale Recruiting, jobs, vfx jobs, Vision Globale VFX, cg jobs, 3d jobs, animation jobs, cgi, job, Vision Globale job, Vision Globale jobs, Vision Globale Visual Effects,