Vision Globale (Montreal, QC) is seeking a Senior 3D Modeler
Vision Globale’s VFX studio is booked for an extended period of time on a prestigious slate of productions for several major clients from the US, Europe and local markets.
The 3D modeler is in charge of constructing quality 3D models of characters, props and sets that fulfill the technical and artistic requirements of the production as well as the standards of the company. He or she also brings creative input to the process of fabrication.
Skills and requirements
- Considerable experience working as a 3D modeler
- Ability to create quality 3D models
- Good artistic eye, knowledge of traditional illustration and design
- Knowledge of the structure of 3D production pipelines
- Mastery of XSI, Maya, ZBrush and/or other 3D software required, as well as readiness to learn new software as necessary
- Able to complete work within dealines while maintaining constant communication with production team and leads
- Task driven, self-motivated and proactive
- Skilled in problem solving and technical troubleshooting
- Curiosity and desire to improve modeling skills
If you have the talent and the passion for VFX, join the Montreal Team to boost your career and live a new experience!
To apply: Thank you for sending your CV and demo to email@example.com
Vision Globale Recruiting, jobs, vfx jobs, Vision Globale VFX, cg jobs, 3d jobs, animation jobs, cgi, job, Vision Globale job, Vision Globale jobs, Vision Globale Visual Effects,