The Embassy VFX is searching for a full-time Senior Producer to join our studio. This is a position that will involve working with Directors, Supervisors, and Executive Producers to run an commercial & feature film visual effects facility of 20-30 people. We are looking for a candidate that has strong producing skills and has a background in visual effects. Feature film experience as well as commercial experience are an asset.
The Embassy is fast paced and growing. We continue to hire additional team members and are in the midst of expanding our studio space. We love our work, and have a great time doing it.
Primary duties will include:
- Agency & Client contact throughout duration of projects;
- Overseeing multiple projects at once, throughout the entire post production process;
- Management of both production & artist teams and resource allocation based on project and studio needs;
- Working directly with our Directors & Supervisors to create and manage workflows on projects
- Working hand in hand with our Executive Producer to create estimates and schedules.
- Position is based in beautiful Vancouver, Canada;
- Competitive salary;
- Health care benefits;
- Paid vacation.
- 5+ years of producing experience;
- Strong understanding of VFX workflow;
- Experience with making and maintaining client relationships;
- Experience with managing teams & working with creatives.
Please send resumes to email@example.com