Sony Imageworks Recruiting Stereographic Supervisor
The Stereographic Supervisor is responsible for leading a show’s stereo production team and reviewing all shots for creative and technical accuracy prior to delivery to client. They will also be involved in review sessions with the client, and be responsible for communicating their requests to artists.
– Supervises and optimizes the implementation of creative stereographic choices across an entire sequence or feature according to client needs.
– Leads internal stereo reviews and gives technical direction on shots.
– Supervises Stereo TDs and/or Lighting/Compositing TDs as required by the show.
– Supervises and aids in development of stereo-related tools and software, as well as related VFX/Pipeline tools, working with VFX/DFX Supervisors, Pipeline Supervisor and Development team leads.
– Depending on project needs, candidate may be required to do artist work, including dialing stereo cameras, stereo compositing, and debugging shot work at any of various stages in the pipeline.
– Regularly reviews completed sequences to ensure that all facility quality standards and client expectations have been met.
In depth knowledge of relevant software, including Maya, Nuke, and (optimally) Katana. Minimum of 5+ years of progressively complex stereo experience in CG feature and/or VFX feature work (preferably as a supervisor). Depending on project, experience in live action stereo photography and corrections, stereo post-conversion, or all-CG stereo may be crucial.
Please submit a reel and resume to email@example.com for consideration.
ABOUT SONY PICTURES IMAGEWORKS
Sony Pictures Imageworks is the Academy Award®-winning visual effects and animation unit of Sony Pictures Digital Productions known for live-action visual effects, dynamic creature and character animation and all-CG animation.
The company, headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., recently completed work on Disney/Marvel’s GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and CAPTAIN AMERICA:
THE WINTER SOLDIER, the Warner Bros. feature EDGE OF TOMORROW and 22 JUMP STREET and THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 for Columbia Pictures. Sony Pictures Imageworks is currently in production on Columbia Pictures’ THE INTERVIEW and PIXELS, and the ANGRY BIRDS movie for Rovio. The studio is also working on the animated features HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA 2 and the untitled SMURFS movie (working title) for Sony Pictures Animation. Other recent credits include Disney’s OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, MEN IN BLACK 3, Sony Pictures Animation’s CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS 2, and HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA as well as Disney’s ALICE IN WONDERLAND.
Sony Imageworks Recruiting Stereographic Supervisor, Sony Imageworks Jobs, Sony Imageworks hiring, Sony Imageworks, Jobs, hiring, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, Animation jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, 3D Jobs, Visual Effects Jobs, Sony Imageworks Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Sony Imageworks Recruiting, Stereographic Supervisor