Stereo D Recruiting Desktop Administrator
Job Duties(s): Help Desk, Network / System Admin / IT
Software Utilized: Nuke
Bonus Eligibility: No
Required Spoken Language(s): English
Required Work Auth.: United States
Start Date: Immediately
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Burbank, CA
Facility: Stereo D
Stereo D is the recognized leader in high-quality conversions of 2D theatrical content into stereoscopic 3D imagery, working with major motion picture studios, directors, cinematographers, and VFX supervisors to bring their vision of 3D storytelling to the screen. Stereo D has completed work for such films as TITANIC in 3D, THE AVENGERS, AVATAR, CAPTAIN AMERICA, and JACKASS 3D. The company also provides end-to-end 3D production services on feature films, television productions and commercials. Stereo D is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., (www.bydeluxe.com) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
Stereo D is a business run by filmmakers, valuing artistic excellence and speaking the language of film. Our production teams and artists are among the best in the business, driven by an innate passion for all things film. Our unique artist-centric environment enables our people the creative freedom to conceptually support the creative visions of directors, delivering the finest, most dynamic 3D imagery in entertainment.
We currently have an opening for a Desktop Support Technician. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Assist users in solving all computer-related problems.
• Troubleshoot, isolate and diagnose common PC problems.
• Assist with PC, network hardware and software upgrades as required.
• Assist and help user community in answering all questions regarding network and access rights.
• Assist in Windows domain management.
• Writing process documentation.
• Performs system backups and recovery.
• Assist in testing and deploying software upgrades on all systems.
• Assist in monitoring system performance and data integrity.
• Assist in supporting server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
• Document helpdesk issues and follow-up until they are resolved.
• Other related duties as assigned.
Apply here:- http://www.stereodllc.com/careers/openings.php?jbid=10160&cid=
Stereo D Recruiting Desktop Administrator, Stereo D, Stereo D hiring, Stereo D Vfx, Stereo D Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, 3D Animation, Recruiting, Recruitment, Stereo D Recruiting, Stereo D Recruiting Desktop Administrator