Stereo D Recruiting Tracking Artists/Matchmovers
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
About Stereo D
Stereo D is the recognized leader in high-quality conversions of 2D theatrical content into stereoscopic 3D imagery. Formed in 2009 and acquired by Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. in 2011, the company works with major motion picture studios, directors, cinematographers, and VFX supervisors to bring their vision of 3D storytelling to the screen. Stereo D has completedwork for such films as TITANIC in 3D, THE AVENGERS, AVATAR, CAPTAIN AMERICA, and JACKASS 3D. The company also provides end-to-end 3D production services on feature films, television productions and commercials.
Stereo D is a business run by filmmakers, valuing artistic excellence and speaking the language of film. Our production teams and artists are among the best in the business, driven by an innate passion for all things film. Our unique artist-centric environment enables our people the creative freedom to conceptually support the creative visions of directors, delivering the finest, most dynamic 3D imagery in entertainment.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tracking Artist/ Matchmover
· 3D Camera tracking – recreating the movement of a stereo live-action camera in 3D, set extensions – ensuring 3d objects placed in a 3D virtual environment are accurately tracked
· Using the measurements and pictures of the live-action set, camera information, distortion grids, and scaling reference of characters and objects to recreate a virtual set in 3D
· Matchmoving rigid and non-rigid objects on moving elements in the plate
· Removing lens distortion from the plates to aid in the solving of tracks
· Expert knowledge of PFTrack or 3D Equalizer (knowledge of Boujou a plus)
· Thorough knowledge and experience with Maya
· Meticulous attention to detail with a great eye for camera, blocking plus composition and must work well under pressure for potentially short turnaround deadlines
· Able to take direction and feedback well from supervisor
· A minimum of two years of feature film experience required
Demo Reel required!
DESIRED SKILLS AND PLUSES:
· Modeling experience (environment and organics) is a major plus
· Previous stereoscopic film production experience a plus
· Knowledge of a tracking software’s scripting language is desirable
· On set production experience is desirable
Please submit a resume, demo reel and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stereo D Recruiting Tracking Artists/Matchmovers, Stereo D Tracking Recruiting Artists/Matchmovers, Stereo D, Stereo D Hiring, Stereo D job, Stereo D jobs, Stereo D Recruiting, Stereo D Studios, hiring, job, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs