The Third Floor Recruiting IT Manager/Computer Services Manager/Engineering Systems Administrator
IT Manager/Computer Services Manager/Engineering Systems Administrator (Los Angeles)
The Third Floor, Inc. is currently in search of an IT Manager/Systems Engineer for our LA office.
Close knit, high sense of urgency, film production office with 4 locations globally and growing.
● Manage the deployment and support of a global IT infrastructure.
● Responsible for content and data security in compliance with requirements required from major film studios.
● Provide production support via phone, email and live at desk-side.
● Handle all company data management priorities.
● Setup, maintain and monitor critical infrastructure systems.
● Analyze and find creative solutions for software, hardware and systems problems involving Producers, VFX Artist Coordinators, VFX Artists and Developers.
● Enhance, modify, and redesign technology systems to accommodate the ever-changing requirements of production.
● Act as a liaison between IT and various departments in support of production efforts.
● Task, prioritize or advise IT staff
● Manage hardware and software vendor relationships
Experiences and Qualifications Include:
● Expert level knowledge and experience deploying, managing and operating Enterprise Infrastructure Platforms (Active Directory, VMware ESXi, EMC Isilon, SonicWall, HP Procurve) or similar.
● Expert level knowledge of high performance data networks, firewalling
● Experience integrating and managing a multi-platform (Linux/Mac/Windows) environment.
● Experience administering Google Apps for Business.
● Experience or working knowledge of Configuration management and deployment tools.
● Understanding of animation and VFX production and experience configuring, deploying and maintaining typical applications used in this space (Maya, Nuke…).
● Experience / interest in pipeline processes (asset management, render farm) a plus.
● Scripting skills (shell/PHP/Perl/Python/…)
● Working knowledge of Digital video and codecs
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong analytic, systematic and troubleshooting skills.
● Ability to communicate clearly with non-technical production staff.
● Ability to keep a positive attitude in sometimes stressful situations and keep a clear sense of priorities.
● Strong customer service ethic and natural problem solving abilities.
Please send resume and cover letter with “IT Manager Application” in the subject line to email@example.com No phone calls, please.
The Third Floor Recruiting IT Manager/Computer Services Manager/Engineering Systems Administrator, Third Floor VFX, The Third Floor Hiring, The Third Floor jobs, The Third Floor Recruiting, The Third Floor Studios, hiring, jobs, The Third Floor Recruiting, The Third Floor Recruiting IT Manager, The Third Floor Recruiting Computer Services Manager, The Third Floor Recruiting Engineering Systems Administrator