ToonBox Entertainment Recruiting Character Finaling Artist & Director of Development
Character Finaling Artist
The Character Effects Artist Applies A Number Of Techniques—including But Not Limited To Sculpting, Grooming, And Simulations Of Cloth And Hair—to Clean Up And Enhance Character Animation On A Computer-generated Feature.
Collaborate In The Design, Development And Implementation Of Techniques And Systems That Simulate Cloth And Hair, And Integrate Them Into The Production Pipeline.
Create Permanent Pose Space Deformers That Allow Animation To Achieve Specific Target Shapes.
Fix Undesirable Shapes And Artifacts In Shots Coming Out Of Animation.
Simulate Cloth Animation In Shots.
Groom And Simulate Hair/fur Animation In Shots.
Troubleshoot Technical Issues As They Arise.
Strong Knowledge Of Maya Is Essential.
Good Artistic Skills And An Eye For Natural Motion In Humans And Animals.
Knowledge Of Ncloth, Nhair, And Yeti Strongly Preferred.
Experience Creating And Using Pose Space Deformers.
Experience In Rigging, Modeling, And Animation Are Pluses.
A Good Generalist. Solid Understanding Of And Experience With The Entire Animation Production Process From Layout To Compositing Is A Plus.
Able To Take Direction And Adapt To Change.
Linux Experience Preferred.
– Benefits: Other Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits
– Terms of Employment: Permanent/Full-Time
Location: Character Finaling Department in Toronto, ON
Apply here:- https://toonboxcareers.hiringthing.com/job/39086/character-finaling-artist
Director of Development
Position: Director of Development
– Overseeing film development, story, and production, distribution and sales when required.
– Developing new projects and concepts
– Communicating with finance partners and distribution partners on a regular basis to reach mutually agreed goal
– Leading and managing possible voice casting, voice recording, music, and sound.
– Overseeing Production Development and, when required, pre-production including in-house and outsourcing, and post production of the film from development stage to its delivery.
– Ability to seek out writers, casting directors, voice talent, music supervisors, music composers, post production supervisors, and post production vendors.
– Seeking new business opportunities in development, new project, new business idea, and new business opportunities.
– Relationship management with international partners in Korea, China and other countries.
– Communicate with other Executive Producers and investors on a regular basis to report production development status and all issue in business and development.
– Seeking out and hiring Development writer(s), designer(s) to work on future projects and develop world-class quality animation projects for the company’s future production.
• Extensive experience on a feature film animation project throughout its development to delivery and sales/ distribution.
• Substantial knowledge of end-to-end multi-platform production with a level of technical understanding, excellent business and finance skills, and extensive knowledge of commissioning and green-lighting productions in development.
• Multiple experiences producing and distributing animated features globally.
• Good understanding of the competitive challenges of the genre and track record in delivering business growth.
Location: Toronto, ON
Apply here:– https://toonboxcareers.hiringthing.com/job/42410/director-of-development
ToonBox Entertainment Recruiting Character Finaling Artist & Director of Development, ToonBox Entertainment, ToonBox Entertainment Vfx, ToonBox Entertainment hiring, ToonBox Entertainment Studio, ToonBox Entertainment Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, ToonBox Entertainment Recruiting, ToonBox Entertainment Recruiting Character Finaling Artist, ToonBox Entertainment Recruiting Director of Development, Character Finaling Artist, Director of Development