ToonBox Entertainment Recruiting Director of Development
Director of Development
Job Introduction – Director of Development
ToonBox Entertainment, leading CGI animation production in Toronto, and producers of the award winning “The Nut Job” and “Bolts and Blip”, is looking for Director of Development who can oversee and manage new business and creativity of all animation projects the company has in lineup for its production.
-Overseeing film development, story, and production, distribution and sales when required.
– Developing new projects and concepts
– Communicating with finance partners and distribution partners on a regular basis to reach mutually agreed goal
– Leading and managing possible voice casting, voice recording, music, and sound.
– Overseeing Production Development and, when required, pre-production including in-house and outsourcing, and post production of the film from development stage to its delivery.
– Ability to seek out writers, casting directors, voice talent, music supervisors, music composers, post production supervisors, and post production vendors.
– Seeking new business opportunities in development, new project, new business idea, and new business opportunities.
– Relationship management with international partners in Korea, China and other countries.
– Communicate with other Executive Producers and investors on a regular basis to report production development status and all issue in business and development.
– Seeking out and hiring Development writer(s), designer(s) to work on future projects and develop world-class quality animation projects for the company’s future production.
• Extensive experience on a feature film animation project throughout its development to delivery and sales/ distribution.
• Substantial knowledge of end-to-end multi-platform production with a level of technical understanding, excellent business and finance skills, and extensive knowledge of commissioning and green-lighting productions in development.
• Multiple experiences producing and distributing animated features globally.
• Good understanding of the competitive challenges of the genre and track record in delivering business growth.
Salary: Yearly: min. $150,000.00 max. $170,000.00 for 40.0 to 44.0 hours per week – Based on experience
Benefits: Other Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefit
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
ToonBox Entertainment Recruiting Director of Development, ToonBox Entertainment, ToonBox Entertainment Vfx, ToonBox Entertainment hiring, ToonBox Entertainment Studio, ToonBox Entertainment Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, ToonBox Entertainment Recruiting, Director of Development