ToonBox Entertainment Recruiting Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist (Lighting/Comp)
Position: Graphic Artist (Lighting/Comp)
Reports to: Lighting Supervisor
· To collaborate within a team environment focusing on the lighting and compositing of shots during visual development, pre-production, and production while meeting the highest of quality, aesthetically and technically, on the studio’s CG Productions;
· To light and composite shots for feature film production as well as other projects in development perestablished guidelines and timelines;
· To identify potential lighting issues with regard towards scheduled deadlines;
· To help troubleshoot and debug lighting/compositing issues as they arise over the course of visual development, pre-production, or production to ensure shot quota is met;
· To ensure shots meet established render requirements;
· To follow file management specifications provided;
· To partner with Art Director, CG Supervisor, Lead Lighter/Compositor, and Technical Team to help ensure aesthetic goals are met in the most efficient manner;
· To spot, report, and communicate creative and technical issues as they arise via sharing knowledge or solutions with team members;
· To assist other team members within the Lighting/Composite Department as needs arise;
· To work collaboratively with other departments such as Technology, Texturing, VFX;
· To work in other asset/shot departments and assist with studio milestones and targets as considered appropriate via skill set and deemed necessary by production;
· To maintain awareness of the broader show needs as they relate to the Lighting and Compositing Department (schedule, complexity of setups, etc.).
Required Skills and Experience:
· 3+ years’ experience as a Lighting Artist
· CG Feature film experience is preferred but not essential
· Skilled at using Maya + Nuke + 3Delight (or Prman).
· Communication and collaboration skills. Able to understand and take direction; able to clearly explain technical and aesthetic issues.
· Resourceful: able to solve problems and find workarounds as appropriate.
· Organized: able to keep track of own work and that of your team.
· Shotgun knowledge preferable
Location: Toronto, ON
Apply here:- https://toonboxcareers.hiringthing.com/job/42199/graphic-artist-lighting-comp
ToonBox Entertainment Recruiting Graphic Artist, ToonBox Entertainment, ToonBox Entertainment Vfx, ToonBox Entertainment hiring, ToonBox Entertainment Studio, ToonBox Entertainment Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, ToonBox Entertainment Recruiting, Graphic Artist