3D Generalist for Medical Tech Startup (London, UK)
Want to create cutting-edge 3D animations for the growing medical imaging industry? Excited by the challenge of working with a small team in a startup environment? Want to learn more about creating amazing, anatomically realistic imagery? Then read on!
Touch Surgery is dedicated to creating the best surgical reference and training tools for the global surgical community. We develop a novel mobile surgical simulator that is changing the way surgeons learn how to operate through touch-screen devices. We are growing exponentially over the course of the year, so come join a team that is dedicated to making a difference. Our labs are based in London, UK.
We are always looking for talented artists and technicians to join our small but rapidly growing team. If you are passionate about 3D animation and have an interest in medicine and e-learning, we would love to hear from you.
Specifically, we are looking to fill the following permanent roles:
– Lighting / Compositing / Rendering Technical Artist
– 3D Generalist
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
– The right to work in the UK and the ability to work from our office in Farringdon, London
– 3+ years of commercial experience in 3D animation
– Expert use of Maya
– Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player
Additional qualities that would be useful for this role include:
– Programming/scripting for 3D applications (specifically python and MEL)
– An interest in the mechanics of human anatomy, and medicine as a whole
– An interest in gaming and interactive applications
– A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation
– Experience in medical animation
– The ability to effectively collaborate with software designers and engineers
The sky is the limit for the right candidate – the growth opportunities are abundant, and your supervisor has over 13 years of experience as a TD and CG Supervisor, with over 8 years at Pixar Animation Studios and who has worked at the top London Visual Effects companies, such as Double Negative and Framestore.
If you think you’re the right person for the job, please get in touch and we can discuss how you might be able to add to the Touch Surgery team!
Please apply with a CV and link to a showreel to email@example.com with the subject: “3D Generalist”.
Touch surgery Recruiting 3D Generalist, Touch Surgery, Touch Surgery hiring, Touch Surgery Vfx, Touch Surgery jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Touch surgery Recruiting, Touch surgery Recruiting 3D Generalist