Head of Content/Animation for Medical Tech Startup
Want to create cutting-edge 3D animations for the growing medical imaging industry? Excited by the challenge of leading a small team in a startup environment? Want to help ensure that surgical students and professionals are getting the best possible training experience? Then read on!
Touch Surgery is dedicated to creating the best surgical reference and training tools for the global surgical community. We develop a novel mobile surgical simulator that is changing the way surgeons learn how to operate through touch-screen devices. We are growing quickly, so come join a team that is dedicated to making a difference. Our labs are based in London, UK.
We are looking for an amazing polymath to head up our Content team at Touch Surgery and lead the production of our world-renowned medical animations. You will be in charge of all things animation and content related, reporting directly to the CEO.
You will be responsible for:
– Managing the content team (currently 12 people), including all hiring decisions
– Driving the growth and productivity of our content creation
– Scheduling the development of new content and hitting all internal and external deadlines
– Liaising with the medical team and our surgical clients, and helping to ensure medical accuracy
– Ensuring the overall quality of all aspects of content on the Touch Surgery platform, including: modeling, animation, lookdev, lighting, compositing, camera, and all visual and textual elements
– Working with our in-house design & engineering teams to ensure the Touch Surgery app is able to deliver our content in the best possible way to our users
– Determining the usage of all software, tools, methodologies, etc.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
– The right to work in the UK and the ability to work from our office in Farringdon, London
– 3+ years experience leading/supervising in VFX, Animation, or CG
– Leadership and management experience
– Organized with a mastery of time-management
– Self-motivated, good communication skills, and a great team-player
– Extreme attention to detail and pinpoint focus
– Technical proficiency – you enjoy learning new tools and technical procedures
– Good writing skills
Additional qualities that would be useful for this role include:
– An interest in the mechanics of human anatomy, surgical procedures, and medicine as a whole
– An interest in startups and mobile app development
– An interest in gaming and interactive applications
The sky is the limit for the right candidate – the growth opportunities are abundant. Touch Surgery is committed to offering development and learning opportunities for our staff.
If you think you’re the right person for the job, please get in touch and we can discuss how you might be able to add to the Touch Surgery team. Come and change surgery with us!
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Head of Content”
Touch Surgery Recruiting Head of Content/Animation, Touch Surgery, Touch Surgery hiring, Touch Surgery Vfx, Touch Surgery jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Touch surgery Recruiting, Touch Surgery Recruiting Head of Content/Animation