Character FX Artist – Trixter Munich
TRIXTER Film is currently looking to hire an experienced Character FX Artist.
Booking time: From As soon As Possible. 6-12 months contract.
· Creating hairstyles, shading and hair simulations
· Creating cloth simulation rigs and cloth simulations
· Develops generalized tools to help enhance the pipeline
· Anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot any creative and/or technical problems
· Minimum 2+ years experience in the feature movie and/or television industry
· Experience in fur production. Yeti knowledge as a plus
· Maya dynamics nucleus. Experience in nHair as a plus
· nurbCurves characteristics
· Artistic experience of applying physics in 3D
· Python scripting for setup automation, data processing, settings management is a must
· Understanding of Linux/Unix based operating systems.
· Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
· English language skills
If your experience matches above description we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV and demo reel by email to email@example.com
Trixter | Recruitment Team
Trixter Recruiting Character FX Artist, Trixter, Trixter hiring, Trixter Vfx, Trixter Jobs, Animation Jobs, vfx jobs, cg jobs, 3d jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, cgi, jobs, Trixter Recruiting, Character FX Artist