Lead Production Engineer – Trixter Film, Munich
TRIXTER is currently looking for a Lead Production Engineer to complete our Production Engineering team. Long-term contract. To start as soon as possible.
Location: Munich, Germany.
• Assists the HoPT in executing the development of the pipeline or software architecture.
• Hands on development of tools and delegating sub-tasks to Production Engineers.
• Performs code reviews and maintains coding standards
• Manages the installed software and git source code repositories.
• Assists the HoPT in the leadership of the Production Engineering team.
• Liaises with the Production team members such as Producers and Department TDs on focused pipeline or software implementation requirements.
• Acts as the secondary go-to person in the Production Technology structure.
• Supports and mentors new Production Engineers on the studio specific development practices.
• In conjunction with the HoPT, mentors new and existing Department TDs who directly support the artists.Produ
• Maintains documentation standards.
• Distribution workflow [release branches]
• Dealing with data workflow departments import export
• Programming proficiency in Python and C/C++. Knowledge of MEL is a plus.
• Proficiency in developing for Linux and OSX is a must.
• Good English language skills.
This opening is only open to people with an EU citizenship or with an existing German Visa.
To apply, please send us your CV, availability and desired salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org
VFX Recruiter at Trixter Film GmbH
Trixter Recruiting Lead Production Engineer, Trixter, Trixter hiring, Trixter Vfx, Trixter Jobs, Animation Jobs, vfx jobs, cg jobs, 3d jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, cgi, jobs, Trixter Recruiting, Trixter Recruiting Lead Production Engineer