UI/IX Designer – Gameloft Madrid
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our Madrid Studio.
The UI Designer will be in charge of menu and interface flow development for the studio projects.
Will work closely with Art Director and Game Designer to create a high quality user experience.
Our ideal candidate is a designer able to translate elaborate game functions into user friendly and accessible menu.
Strong visual communication skills are a must.
– Prototype workable UI wireframe flows.
– Iterate different menu flows till the final design is approved.
– Implementation of menus and interface following given art direction.
– 2 years experience in UI design and/or web design.
– Previous experience in Videogames UI design is a plus.
– Expert knowledge of Flash, Actionscript, HTML and Photoshop.
– Knowledge of the latest trends in mobile games user experience.
– Flexible to work on different projects with different deadlines.
– Excellent time management and task planning.
– Opportunity to work, learn and evolve in a professional environment on top quality games including worldwide known licenses.
– Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
– Salary based upon experience and merit.
– Career-development opportunities
– Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
– Relocation: For candidates willing to move to Madrid, we’re offering free accommodation for the first month.
To apply: Please, send your CV and portfolio stating the Ref. “UI/UX DESIGNER” to: firstname.lastname@example.org