Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process, and relationships. Partnership, integrity, and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have two studios located in Los Angeles and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Gangster Squad, Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, Once Upon A Time, Fringe and Falling Skies.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver, BC location is currently seeking an experienced VFX Coordinator for one of a feature project.
The ideal candidate will have previous VFX production experience, a deep understanding of the VFX pipeline and must work well in a team environment with tight deadlines.
- 2 + years of coordination experience on television and/or feature production
- Production experience with Shotgun
- Experience with EXCEL and Microsoft Office
- Organized and highly detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed note taking and transferring of notes into Shotgun
- Expert relationship building and client management skills
- Understanding of 3D/2D VFX pipelines
- Thrives in fast-paced, creative environment
- Editing experience is a plus
- Cinesync or similar dailies session experience
- Project management experience
- Artist management experience
- VFX related education
Please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Recruiting.
*Preference will be given to BC Residents.