Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have two studios located in Los Angeles and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Gangster Squad, Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, Once Upon a Time, Fringe and Falling Skies.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
The ideal candidate will have previous post production knowledge, script breakdown and bidding experience, a deep understanding of the visual FX pipeline and must work well in a team environment. He or She will also be familiar with the television turn-around schedule.
- Interaction and professional communication with clients
- Script breakdown and bidding
- Manage budgeted hours and schedule in relation to the project
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Interviewing and providing input on the selection of new hires
- Negotiating contracts with freelance artists as needed
- Monitoring project progress, and ensure project completion within budget parameters
- Management and participation in daily and weekly meetings
- Maintaining adherence to production contract standards
- Meeting budget and schedule targets
- 5+ years of VF production management experience
- Experience putting together bids for episodic television productions
- Experience with Shotgun
- Organized and highly detail orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- VFX related education
- Post Production experience a plus
Please go to http://zoicstudios.theresumator.com/apply/SoDUrk/BC-VFX-Producers.html?source=CGMeetup to apply for this position.