VFX/Animation Product Support Specialist – Golaem (Rennes, FRANCE)
Golaem develops artist-friendly tools to animate digital characters for visual effects, animation, and game studios. We work with famous studios like Framestore, Double Negative, Mikros Image… and partner with rendering software providers like Solid Angle (Arnold), Pixar (Renderman), Chaos Group (V-Ray).
- We want to develop simple and useful products, for real users.
- We are committed to constantly improve ourselves, and we will expect the same from you.
- We will be critical with you and we want you to be critical with us.
- Lead and improve the quality assurance and user support process.
- Be reactive, smart in support requests prioritization and clear when answering to customers.
- Investigate users problem and suggest existing solutions or invent workarounds.
- Provide developers with a simple and understandable summary of software problems
- Test product before release in order to increase quality and reduce the amount of support.
- Write tutorials, documentation and create sample scenes about recurring user problems/pain points.
- Experience in the VFX/Animation industry
- Excellent Maya skills
- Strong communication skills (both in French and English)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Autonomy and dynamism
- Good understanding of MEL or Python
- System Administration (Windows and Linux)
- Either a developer or artist background
We hire our collaborators based on their talents and abilities, if you think you have what it takes, visit http://www.golaem.com/content/company/careers
VFX/Animation Product Support Specialist – Golaem (Rennes, FRANCE), Golaem Vfx , Golaem jobs, Golaem Recruiting, cgi, cg jobs, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, Golaem Vfx hiring, jobs, 3djobs, cgjobs, vfxjobs