Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process, and relationships. Partnership, integrity, and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have two studios located in Los Angeles and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Gangster Squad, Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, Once Upon A Time, Fringe and Falling Skies.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
We are currently seeking an Virtual On-Set System Operator for our episodic department. This is a contract position at our Vancouver location. Virtual On-Set System Operator works with our pipeline team, supervisors, and the rest of the on-set team to assist with our Zeus camera system.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Arrive on set early to set up virtual set equipment for the day
- Working with the camera crew to mount sensors on the camera, running cables, and wrangling cables on a live set.
- Loading the digital set that will be required for that days shoot
- Work with the Digital Imaging Tech to dial in the color of the sets according to
- Recording the data from set and returning it back to Zoic in time for dailies sessions.
- Wrap out the set, unload and store cables and other equipment each night.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment
- Ability to tackle light troubleshooting within Maya is a plus!
Please email CV and link to reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
*BC Residents only please.