Volta – Lighting Artist Int/Sr Permanent position
Job title: TD Lighting
Supervision: VFX Supervisor
City: Quebec City
Stolo is recruiting for VOLTA (Frima Fx) ! Frima pursues its international development strategy by merging two of its flagship divisions: Frima Fx, specializing in visual effects, and VOLTA, internationally renowned for its 2D and 3D visual development services. This new structure, which will maximize the synergy between the two divisions, will operate under the VOLTA banner. This unique offering made possible by the union of exceptional creativity and impeccable technical execution allows us to stand out from the market and allow our transmedia expertise to shine. VOLTA’s strong identity, international reputation, and extensive network will make it possible for Frima Fx’s exceptional talents to reach their full potential by bringing to fruition the studio’s current large-scope projects, namely in the fields of movies and video game cinematics.
As a Lighting Artist, you will be responsible for virtual lighting of visual elements and their continued integration into sets, 3D environments and characters.Specifically, you will:
· Create lighting and apply light and shading techniques for environments;
· Create the “Look Dev.” of CG elements (characters, objects, etc.);
· Make the necessary changes when rendering problems occur and optimize configurations;
· Participate in artistic validation sessions to ensure high artistic quality;
· Address problems of creative and technical nature when they arise.
· Has a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the CG industry;
· Possess good knowledge in texture, composition, visual development (Look Dev.), creation of “shaders”, etc.;
· Has the ability to develop and implement effective rendering solutions;
· Possess very good knowledge of Maya and NUKE software;
· Possess very good knowledge of a rendering device such as Renderman, 3Delight and/or Arnold;
· Knowledge of Photoshop, Mari and Python an asset.
Desired interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate creativity in problem solving and great attention to detail;
· Demonstrate excellent skills in organization, communication and interpersonal relations;
· Has the ability to establish priorities, work independently or in teams and achieve objectives;
· Demonstrate capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining high quality results.
* Permanent position * Flexible schedule * Casual, stimulating work environment * Frequent social events * Insurance program * Group RRSP * Free monthly RTC bus pass and access to Communauto * Sick/personal days * Fresh fruit every day * Gaming/rest areas and on-site massages * Original performance bonuses * Work/family conciliation program* And more!
YOU CAN APPLY BY SENDING ME YOUR RESUME AND DEMO REEL AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volta Recruiting Lighting Artist, Volta, Volta Vfx, Volta hiring, Volta Jobs, Volta Studio, Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Vfx, 3D, hiring, 3D Animation, Volta Recruiting, Volta Recruiting Lighting Artist