Weta Digital Recruiting Data Wrangler
Company: Weta Digital
Location: Wellington (New Zealand)
Start Date: immediately
Weta Digital is a world class visual effects facility, and provides a fast paced and challenging environment. We are currently looking for enthusiastic candidates to help manage and monitor the allocation of storage resources for our current productions.
Applicants should be conscientious, strong in problem solving, great attention to detail, work independently and be prepared to work flexible hours.
While the following skills will be beneficial to an application, this is an Entry Level Position:
– Responsibilities include archiving and restoring production data
– Excellent communication skills
– Work effectively as a team member as well as independently
– Fast Learner
– Familiarity with Linux (or any other UNIX)
– Familiarity with coding, shell scripting and Unix file systems (python, pearl, bash etc)
– A basic understanding of Film/VFX concepts & terminology is advantageous
– Computer science or comparable degree is advantageous
– Willingness to do shift work
All candidates must be residents of New Zealand/Australia. As this is a junior role we cannot assist with work visas.
If this sounds like you, please fill out our online questionnaire and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply here:- https://www.wetafx.co.nz/jobs#Data Wrangler
Weta Digital Recruiting Data Wrangler, Weta Digital hiring, Weta Digital VFX, Weta Digital Jobs, Animation Jobs, vfx jobs, 3D jobs, CG Jobs, CGI, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Weta Digital Recruiting, Weta Digital Recruiting Data Wrangler