Weta Digital Recruiting Motion Capture Pipeline Manager
Motion Capture Pipeline Manager
Weta Digital Motion Capture Department is hiring!
The Weta Digital Motion Capture Department is an industry leader in the fields of performance capture and virtual production. We currently have an opening for a Motion Capture Pipeline Manager to work with a talented group of developers in pushing the boundaries of on-set and realtime acquisition. This is a challenging and dynamic environment at the cutting edge of modern film-making.
The ideal candidate:
– Is self-motivated, with a great knowledge and passion for motion-capture and post-production.
– Is highly organized, with excellent communication skills and the ability to identify and prioritize tasks to maximize efficiency.
– Has overseen the packaging, deployment and auditing of libraries and applications.
– Has facilitated code reviews and managed issue tracking using Jira or a comparable issue tracking system.
– Can gather requirements from users and effectively communicate these to developers.
– Understands the intricacies of shooting mocap in multiple locations simultaneously, and the issues surrounding metadata and binary data synchronization.
– Is comfortable working in a high-pressure environment, with tight-turnaround times.
Minimum requirements are:
– Proven experience managing a team of developers working in a cross-disciplinary environment.
– Five years experience working in a motion capture studio, or equivalent environment.
– A minimum of three years working in film.
Please complete the online questionnaire at www.wetadigital.com/jobs and send your resume to us at: email@example.com
Weta Digital Recruiting Motion Capture Pipeline Manager, Weta Digital, Weta Digital hiring, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, jobs, fx jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Weta Digital Recruiting, Motion Capture Pipeline Manager