Weta Digital Recruiting Motion Capture Pipeline Manager
Motion Capture Pipeline Manager – Weta Digital
The Weta Digital Motion Capture Department is an industry leader in the fields of performance capture and virtual production. We currently have an opening for a Motion Capture Pipeline Manager to work with a talented group of developers in pushing the boundaries of on-set and realtime acquisition. This is a challenging and dynamic environment at the cutting edge of modern film-making.
The ideal candidate:
– Is self-motivated, with a great knowledge and passion for motion-capture and post-production.
– Is highly organized, with excellent communication skills and the ability to identify and prioritize tasks to maximize efficiency.
– Has overseen the packaging, deployment and auditing of libraries and applications.
– Has facilitated code reviews and managed issue tracking using Jira or a comparable issue tracking system.
– Can gather requirements from users and effectively communicate these to developers.
– Understands the intricacies of shooting mocap in multiple locations simultaneously, and the issues surrounding metadata and binary data synchronization.
– Is comfortable working in a high-pressure environment, with tight-turnaround times.
Minimum requirements are:
– Proven experience managing a team of developers working in a cross-disciplinary environment.
– Five years experience working in a motion capture studio, or equivalent environment.
– A minimum of three years working in film.
If this sounds like you – please complete the online questionnaire at www.wetadigital.com/jobs and send your resume to us at: email@example.com
Weta Digital Recruiting Motion Capture Pipeline Manager, Weta Digital, Weta Digital hiring, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, jobs, fx jobs