Weta Digital Recruiting Motion Editors
Motion Editors (Mocap/Performance Animators)
Company: Weta Digital
Location: Wellington (New Zealand)
Start Date: immediately
Weta Digital Motion Department is looking for candidates with strong passion for Editing realistic motion-captured performances of character and creature animations to high quality standards.
The requirements for the role are:
– Primarily responsible for Editing body motion of captured performances and integrating motion elements into the shot environment.
– Editing Motion includes:
– Repairing contacts and interaction between characters/props/environment/terrain.
– Non-destructive modification of motion to work with the requirements of the shot including spatial
and timing adjustments according to directors and supervisors feedback.
Understanding of basic mapping techniques and transferring motion from one character to another.
– Ability to catch, analyze and identify technical issues.
– Sharp eyes for motion, timing and posture.
– Good understanding of the principles of Animation
– Background in using Motionbuilder and Maya.
– Background in using Linux and experience with Nuance and Giant software is a plus.
All applicants to demonstrate experience in the motion-capture field, have a high level of attention to detail and good communication skills.
Candidates should be available to start in July/August working through October.
Please fill our online questionnaire at www.wetadigital.com/jobs (including any online showreel links available) and send your resume to us through email@example.com
Weta Digital Recruiting Motion Editors, Software Developer, Weta Digital, Weta Digital hiring, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, jobs, fx jobs, Motion Editors