Weta Digital Recruiting Senior Production Coordinators/Production Managers & VFX Producer
Senior Production Coordinators/Production Managers
Weta Digital is currently seeking Senior Production Coordinators/Production Managers to join our Wellington based studio. We have multiple high profile projects in-house and are therefore looking to grow our Production team over the coming months.
To be considered for these roles candidates will need:
– To display a high-level working knowledge of VFX pipelines in a production environment, preferably for feature films.
– Outstanding organisational and communication skills and a proven track record of successfully facilitating the work of artists within either a live action VFX or full CG environment.
– Be available to start work in Wellington within the next 6-8 weeks
Weta Digital has been responsible for some of the most memorable VFX projects brought to screen in recent years. The environment is incredibly fast-paced and very demanding – to thrive you need to be fully prepared for the scale of the work we do and totally up for a new challenge!
If this sounds like you – we would love to hear from you! Please complete Weta Digital’s online recruitment questionnaire at: http://www.wetafx.co.nz/jobs and forward your resume to us at: email@example.com
Responsible for the efficient running of a show through all departments within budget and to contracted deadlines.
– Bid the Show
– Forecast resources for the show using inhouse Forecasting Tools.
– Schedule & plan resource requirements with the Executive VFX Producer, VFX Supervisor & Head of Production
– Provide weekly cost and schedule reports to Executive VFX Producer and Head of Production
– Ensure the VFX team understands the goals and deadlines for assets, shots, sequences and any R&D projects required.
– Ensure scheduled targets are being met by troubleshooting and resolving any scheduling conflicts, issues or delays.
– Track turnovers and ensure we are tracking to contract and budget.
– Maintain FMP overview of show, assets and shots internally as well as weekly client report externally.
– Track editorial updates & changes ensuring the production database is current and aligned with change orders.
– Track client change orders and ensure the VFX team are aware of budget changes approved to progress.
– Ensure the production team is running efficiently by attending reviews, rounds & meetings.
– Arrange and/or attend senior VFX Supervisor reviews & Director reviews.
– Ensure artist schedules are being managed efficiently.
– Approve requested overtime as necessary. Ensure the Production team are managing the amount of overtime pre-approved.
– Approve artist timesheets and leave
– A minimum of 5 years experience as a Producer in Feature Film VFX.
– Proven experience successfully Producing large projects within a facility.
– Onset experience preferred.
– Excellent knowledge of database systems (preferably Filemaker), Excel & Word.
– Proven experience managing artists and working with clients.
– Organized and methodical in approach to work.
– Clear planning with artists, supervisors & clients.
– Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm.
– Able to troubleshoot & solve problems.
– Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume through to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weta Digital Recruiting Senior Production Coordinators/Production Managers & VFX Producer, Weta Digital, Weta Digital hiring, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, jobs, fx jobs, Senior Production Coordinators/Production Managers, VFX Producer