Weta Digital Recruiting Software Project Coordinator
Software Project Coordinator
Company: Weta Digital
Location: Wellington (New Zealand)
Start Date: immediately
To assist the Project Manager and project team in the timely delivery of their project goals.
Could include, managing small project/sub teams, handling support triage, organising meetings, taking notes and following up with artists & developers on progress.
• Assist Project Manager and/or HOD with project planning, reporting & tracking
• Work with team leads to manage day to day priorities & support load.
• Monitoring of team members progress on task.
• Monitor forums, mailing lists and support queues for timely feedback/prioritisation and turnaround
• Create and maintain project documentation
• Organise meetings with users and other departments, take and distribute notes
• 1-2 years’ management experience in a technical field.
• Familiarity with project management and bug tracking tools.
• Good communication skills
• Familiarity with tools in use at Weta such as C++, Python, JIRA, Gantt charts …
• Previous knowledge of VFX pipeline and/or film or video game production
• Agile and/or project management experience
• Software development experience
• Degree in Information Systems or similar
If this sounds like you, please fill out the online questionnaire at www.wetafx.co.nz/jobs and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weta Digital Recruiting Software Project Coordinator, Weta Digital, Weta Digital Vfx, Weta Digital Animation, Weta Digital hiring, Weta Digital jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 2D Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Software Jobs, Art Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Vfx, 2D, 3D, Animation, hiring, Jobs, Weta Digital Recruiting, Software Project Coordinator