Whiskytree Recruiting Generalist
Whiskytree, located in northern California, offers visual effects services for film, games, and advertising.
Our studio is looking for a Generalist to join our team immediately for a project position.
• Create visual effects for feature film and other projects with a balance of technical know-how, artistic sensibility, and advanced problem-solving skills
• Responsible for lighting, render optimization, rigging, simulation (fluid, smoke, cloth, dynamics), camera setup/tracking/animation, and jack-of-all trades computer graphics work
• Participate in the success of the company on a daily basis
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in visual effects
• Proven knowledge of and experience in Softimage and/or Maya
• Some experience in Nuke and Photoshop
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, industrial design, architecture, or similar discipline
• Ability to work in a self-directed manner, and in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of taking initiative to produce independent solutions to technical and artistic challenges
• Experience in Python and/or MEL is a plus
• The aptitude to participate in all aspects of creating final shots
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org that contains the following:
• Subject line “Generalist submission – your name”
• Your availability date
• A signed and scanned Whiskytree Inc Content Submission Agreement – http://whiskytree.com/images/WTCSA.pdf
• Your resume and cover letter
• A link to your website
No phone calls please. Thank you!
Whiskytree Recruiting Generalist, Whiskytree, Whiskytree California, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, jobs, Whiskytree hiring, Whiskytree jobs, Whiskytree Recruiting, Whiskytree California Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Whiskytree Recruiting, Generalist