Zoic Studios Recruiting Jr. Pipeline TD/ Programmer
Jr. Pipeline TD/ Programmer
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process, and relationships. Partnership, integrity, and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have two studios located in Los Angeles and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Gangster Squad, Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, Once Upon A Time, Fringe and Falling Skies.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver location is looking for a Junior Pipeline Technical Director who will be responsible with assisting in the overall efficiency of the facility-wide production pipeline. They will support the management of tools that help digital artists with their daily use of both third party and in-house software and systems. These tools are intended to make the visual effects production as efficient and productive as possible.
The role requires strong technical and communication skills, as well as a firm understanding of software design, graphics, and production work flow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with and take direction from CTO and senior TDs as well as artists to create, support & maintain tools to be integrated into Zoic’s existing pipeline.
• Utilizing Python and PySide APIs for tool creation and support
• Work with artists to troubleshoot and fix problems.
• Update and maintenance for tools, techniques and work flows as required
Qualifications, Skills & Software Required:
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in Python
• Some experience with PyQT or PySide
• Good UI design sense
• Knowledge in python scripting in Nuke, MEL, C/C++ & web development a plus
• Familiarity with APIs
• Past experience with Shotgun, RV, Maya, After Effects & Cinema4D
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Flexible schedule
This is a 3 month term with possibility for extension.
BC Residents only please.
Please apply at the following link: http://zoicstudios.theresumator.com/…source=VFX+Pro
Zoic Studios Recruiting, Jr. Pipeline TD/ Programmer, Zoic Studios jobs, Zoic Studios, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, job, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs, Zoic Studios hiring, Zoic Studios job