Zoic Studios Recruiting Senior CG Generalists & Tracking Artists
Senior CG Generalists
Zoic Studios is an award winning VFX Company comprised of accomplished artists, supervisors, and producers, who understand all aspects of visual effects and the creative story process. We have two studios located in Los Angeles and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Gangster Squad, Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, Once Upon A Time, Fringe and Falling Skies.
Our Vancouver location is currently seeking Senior 3D Generalists with strong shot finishing skills. The Senior Generalist will work in conjunction with the CG Lead and 2D Lead to establish look development and complete shots on episodic projects.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
• Work with CG Lead to achieve creative goals and maintain artistic standards.
• Work with CG Lead and Comp Lead, to establish look development on any new environments and any new characters.
• Work with CG Lead after look dev is approved to assist in completing modules for new cg environments & assets.
• Experience in working on projects that require multiple iterations and breakout passes.
• On the box role that requires completion of VFX tasks and taking 3D elements to final.
• Attend daily project meetings to show iterations and receive feedback.
• Must be able to work independently or within teams to achieve high quality assets and 3d passes for handoff to compositing.
• Attention to detail and awareness of schedule and daily output goals.
• Pro-active team member who demonstrates a strong sense of creativity and respect for aesthetics.
• Min. 5 years experience in feature film and/or episodic television.
• Expert knowledge in lighting and shading
• Expert in Maya
• Experience in Vray
• Experience in Nuke
• Experience in Shotgun
• Knowledge of ZBrush
• Experience in fast, episodic television pace
BC Residents only please.
Please submit a reel and resume to: http://zoicstudios.theresumator.com/apply/vWTIEL/BC-Senior-CG-Generalists.html
Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process, and relationships. Partnership, integrity, and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have two studios located in Los Angeles and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Gangster Squad, Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, Once Upon A Time, Fringe and Falling Skies.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver, BC location is currently seeking Tracking Artists for upcoming television projects. The ideal candidate will have intermediate to advanced knowledge of object tracking experience using Syntheyes, familiar with television turn-around schedule, and must work well in a team environment.
• 3+ years of object tracking experience on television, or feature production
• Must be able to do manual tracking and matchmoving
• Excellent knowledge of camera lenses
• Proficient in SynthEyes, PF Track and 3D Equalizer
• Knowledge of Maya, Nuke
• Work well in team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
**BC Residents only please.
Please submit a reel and resume to: http://zoicstudios.theresumator.com/apply/mRWTsw/BC-Tracking-Artists.html
Zoic Studios Recruiting Senior CG Generalists & Tracking Artists, Zoic Studios jobs, Zoic Studios, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, job, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs, Zoic Studios hiring, Zoic Studios job