RealFlow & Cinema 4D: New Workflow for Fluid Simulations
What it’s About
Next Limit`s RealFlow team has recently released the new RealFlow | Cinema 4D. This integration allows you now to get the best in fluid simulation directly inside C4D. With RealFlow`s Dyverso solver inside RealFlow|Cinema4D you get the best quality in small and medium-scale simulations. A major plus of this new integration is the simple and flexible workflow completely within Cinema 4D, using the native modifiers and tools of the program combined with RealFlow. In this one-hour webinar RealFlow expert Helge Maus of pixeltrain will demo RealFlow | Cinema 4D showcasing the exact workflow and all the new features available to users.
Who is Presenting the Webinar
Helge Maus delivers with his company pixeltrain | 3d | vfx | animation in-house trainings, workshops and online-coaching for the 3d & vfx industry. He enables you to master professional production techniques with the following tools: Cinema 4D, Maya, Houdini FX, Nuke, After Effects, V-Ray, Arnold, RealFlow, Substance, Unity 3D and many more. He has worked as a freelancer for more than 15 years for Adobe Systems and is a member of the beta team for Autodesk Maya, Adobe After Effects and is a MAXON Lead Instructor for CINEMA 4D. He has worked with clients such as Jura, Vitra, Jung-von-Matt, Pirates `n Paradise, RedSeven Entertainment, ProSiebenSat.1, SKY Deutschland, NDR, rbb, Sony DADC, Intel and many more international companies.
Why use RealFlow | Cinema 4D?
- Serious, high performance fluids
- RealFlow | Cinema 4D is built on RealFlow’s Dyverso solver – so you get the best in fluid simulation, with an easy workflow.
- Simplified workflow
- Forget about going back and forth between 3D platforms. You no longer have to worry about network dependencies, permissions, or IP issues.
- Fully integrated toolkits
- Now you can use native Cinema 4D modifiers and tools combined with RealFlow.
- High speed simulations
- RealFlow | Cinema 4D is GPU accelerated, supporting CUDA and OpenCL.
What can RealFlow | Cimena 4D do?
- Particle-Object Interaction Use RealFlow nodes and Cinema 4D colliders together.
- C4D splines as RF particle paths Create splines in Cinema 4D and use them as fluid paths in RealFlow.
- C4D materials as emission masks Use Cinema 4D materials and textures for emitting fluid particles.
- Crown splashes on demand Create and customize crown splashes easily.
- Use RF directly with C4D Mograph Convert RF to thinking particles, use particle instances and tracer objects.
- Visible fluids on objects Use collision maps during simulation and render the effect.
- Super-fast meshing Take advantage of a fast and easy-to-configure mesh engine based on the OpenVDB library.
RealFlow & Cinema 4D: New Workflow for Fluid Simulations, Novedge Webinar, RealFlow, Maxon, 3D, Hybrido, Fluid Simulations and Daemons, RealFlow _ Cinema 4D_ A great new workflow for fluid simulations, Cinema 4D Tutorials, RealFlow Tutorials