Shave and a Haircut 9.0 for Autodesk Maya by Joe Alter
Shave and a Haircut 9.0 Released with lots of new stuff:
– New Display Options
– Realtime GL Shading .
– VP 2.0 integration from Maya 2015
– MultiRes Hair Display in viewport ( Shaded Preview Mode)
– Interactive Texture Update
– Better instance grooming with live update and gl preview.
– pressure sensitive stylus and pressure slider
– Brush Intensity
– MultiThreaded Dynamics.
– Support for Vray 3.0,3.1,3.2
– Vray rendering is 2x faster in 3.0+ over 2.4
– Full Support for Pixar RenderMan 20 + RIS
– New custom shader assignment for Renderman studio and RIS renders
– Support for Maya 2014 , 2015 , 2016.
– We have moved to a ‘subscription license’ purchase model and offer monthly and yearly options.
– Free upgrades (for subscribers)
(We’re working on an automatic subscription renewal)
– VM support
– We now have support VMs for floating licenses and cloud rendering, however there is a vetting process and is reserved for select customers, contact us at email@example.com
CGI,Shave and a Haircut, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk , Animation, Hair & Fur, Shave and a Haircut 9 0, Autodesk Maya, Computer-generated Imagery, Computer Graphics, Autodesk Maya Plugin, Maya Plugin, Autodesk Maya 2016, Shave and a Haircut 9 0 for Autodesk Maya 2016, Shave and a Haircut 9.0 Released, Joe Alter Shave and a Haircut, Joe Alter Shave and a Haircut Demo Reel, Shave and a Haircut 9.0 for Autodesk Maya, Shave and a Haircut 9.0 for Autodesk Maya by Joe Alter