Thinking Particles Rotor Color Wash Effects
In this video we discuss the amazing new feature for rotor color wash effects.
– how to create a rotor washing effect and how to assign ground color to atmospheric effect.
– a good test for fluidSolvers.
– showing scene of model helicopter and spinning propellor and ring of dust in the ground color.
– intersect node used to create setup and color channels.
– dynamic effects heli propellor simulation
– downward or sideward force added.
– magic is done using smokeSolver : assign all interactives
– real time hybrid approach to fluid smoke
– TP uses pure particle base approach with vortrons and a grid to stabilize and speed up render calculation so hybrid approach.
– rendering fluid is always challenging.
– TP6 comes with atmospheric particle rendering.
– next use smokeSolver and assign all the desired properties,
– scene : sim plays real time in view point.
– the atmospheric particle render with amazing effects and fine details, and works with finalRender, Scanline renderer and many others.
– shadow casting, color mixing, transparencies, atmospheric mixing…. all in lightning speed and highly optimized.
– single -frame rendered shown …change parameter ‘density’ of atmospheric effect and becomes softer. immediate rendering.
Thinking Particles Rotor Color Wash Effects, thinkingParticles, tp6, cebas, fume, fx, autodesk, 3ds max, color wash thinking Particles SubscriptionDrop 2 Rotor Color Wash, 3D Studio Max Tutorials, 3Ds Max Tutorials, Thinking Particles Tutorial, tp, 3Ds Max Thinking Particles Tutorial