Thinking Particles – Smoke Fluid FX Hybrid
This is thinkingParticles 6.2 (Subscription Drop 2). In this video we discuss the additions we have made to the Smoke Sieve Operator node.
– the smoke fluid FX hyvrid: fume effects in thinkingParticles 6.2
– scene: mesh object (sieve/ fine grid) , light, camera.
– fume effects through the grid — it’s working!
– hard time if creating with grid-based solver: fine raster adjustment to simulate the fumes is tough work – costs loads of memory and rendering time!
– with SD2, new smokeSolver is a water-based system, uses particles and has a hybrid approach where grid helps to stabilize and help in rendering.
– adjust grid raster size and u will see the actual smoke effects changing; no need to do a sim pass; no need extra hard drive!
– instant real time effects in TP6.
– finer raster super tiny and smoke and fume effects still works! Amazing power!
– fine details are workable and captured as well.
– no memory needed.
– master setup is simple: 3:24
– smoke operators for smoke behaviour, colors and solver itself.
– full control over fume effects: eg. adjust linear viscosity changes fluid behaviour. When it is reduced – more coarser smoke.
– change friction section: halts fume and mix them up faster – more whirls.
– real time feedback!
– influence radius : increase radius, view the effects instantly, reaches much further and totally different smoke whirls.
– finalRender, Scanline or any other renderer can be used in 3ds Max.
Thinking Particles – Smoke Fluid FX Hybrid, Smoke Fluid FX Hybrid, Thinking Particles, thinkingParticles Subscription Drop 2 Smoke Sieve, Smoke Sieve, thinkingParticles, smoke, fire, effects, FumeFX, Autodesk, cebas, smoke sieve, smoke through grid, grid smoke